MCC-Molina Healthcare Acquisition Information
On July 1, we’ll be called Molina Complete Care (MCC)
We’re changing our name, but we’re still committed to our members, providers and the community.
Until further notice, you’ll continue to:
- Have the same contract terms and reimbursement rates
- Reach us at the same Magellan Complete Care of Virginia (MCC of VA) phone numbers and email addresses
- Request prior authorizations and submit claims as you’ve done to this point
- Use the same provider portal you have been using
- Use all MCC of VA materials as is. This includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Provider manuals
We’ll be issuing new member ID cards with a new claims address, effective July 1. Check back often for more updates and information!
Please take a look at the frequently asked questions (FAQs) below to find answers to the most commonly asked questions about the acquisition.
Molina Healthcare-Magellan Complete Care (MCC) Acquisition Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have any questions, please call Customer Care from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday.
- Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus: 1-800-424-4524 (TTY 711)
- Medallion 4.0: 1-800-424-4518 (TTY 711)
MCC of VA and Molina are committed to making this transition as smooth as possible for our providers. We value our relationship with you and will continue to update you as we learn more. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please reach out to your provider relations representative. Thank you for your time and attention. We value your commitment to our members and look forward to our continued work with you.