Putting you in the center of everything we do
At Magellan Complete Care of Virginia, we put you and your needs first. We want to help you live a vibrant and healthy life. We offer you choice and control over the care and services you receive.
Our exclusive Integrated Health NeighborhoodSM model puts you at the center of your own “neighborhood”. We know how important it is for you to stay connected to your family, friends, neighbors and healthcare providers. That’s why we work behind the scenes to support these connections in your community.
Our teams live and work in the same community you do. They’re familiar with the local resources and services that could benefit you the most. They’ll provide you with choices for care and services close to where you live.
Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus (CCC Plus)
CCC Plus members each have an assigned Care Coordinator. When you enroll into CCC Plus, your Care Coordinator will get to know you, and your family and support systems if you wish, to better understand the kinds of services that are best for you. Your Care Coordinator will work with you to create a care plan based on your needs and your goals.
Whatever your stage in life, we have something for you. MCC of VA’s Medallion 4.0 plan offers special support for expectant mothers and young children. Pregnant women get important information for a health pregnancy through our Mother-Baby Connections program. And for your children, we offer annual sports physicals and bicycle helmets to help them grow into healthy young adults. Foster children get a backpack with supplies when entering a new home.
Your MCC of VA benefits
MCC of VA offers a wide range of extra benefits, such as:
- Adult dental and vision services
- Annual sports physicals for children
- Annual adult physicals
- Bicycle helmets for children
- Backpacks with supplies for foster children
- Backpacks with supplies for eligible adults (restrictions apply)
- Smartphone with 1,000 free minutes and 1GB of data
- Gift cards for doing things that help your health
- No-cost standard over-the-counter products with doctor’s prescription
- Online therapy tools for anxiety, insomnia and depression
- Interactive smartphone app to help you quit smoking
- And much more
And we offer all the standard Medicaid benefits too:
- A full network of doctors and hospitals to choose from
- 24/7 nurse advice line
- Prescription coverage
- Dental coverage for children (Smiles for Children)
- Behavioral health services
- Rides to appointments
- And much more
Visit our Benefits and Services page to learn more about extra benefits.