Ready to complete an application?
Applying for Virginia Medicaid
You can apply for Virginia Medicaid coverage in several ways:
- Applying online at www.commonhelp.virginia.gov.
- Calling the Cover Virginia Call Center at 1-855-242-8282 (TTY 1-888-221-1590). This number is available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. local time and Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon local time.
- Complete an online application at the Health Insurance Marketplace: www.healthcare.gov
- Mail or drop off a paper application to your local Department of Social Services. You can find these applications on CoverVA.org.
- Call the Virginia Department of Social Services Enterprise Call Center at 1-855-635-4370 (If you also want to apply for other benefits).
To learn more please visit CoverVA.org.