Why choose MCC?
As a member of Magellan Complete Care of Virginia, you'll have access to extra services that are not generally covered through Medicaid fee-for-service. These are known as “added benefits.”
We provide the following added benefits:
- Dental services (for adults): Two exams and one set of x-rays each year (up to $550 each year)
- Vision services (for adults): $150 for glasses or contact lenses every two years
- Smartphones for texts and appointment reminders
- Annual routine physicals for adults
- Annual sports physicals for children
- Bicycle helmets for children
- Backpack with supplies for foster children to ease their transition to new home
- Backpack with personal items for adults with frequent or avoidable emergency room visits
- Fresh meals delivered to your home after discharge from an inpatient hospital or nursing facility
- Personal care attendant support (up to 20 hours, restrictions apply)
- Environmental and home modifications (restrictions apply)
- Online, interactive cognitive behavioral therapy support
- Complete Care Counts program to reward healthy behaviors
- Help to quit smoking or tobacco
- Community Connections online directory of community services and organizations
Call us at 1-800-424-4524 (TTY 711) with any questions you have about the added benefits we offer.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.